skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life is good
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
I'm an Aunt!!!
My nephew is finnaly here! Ethan Christopher Bedenbaugh was born Monday night at 10:58. He's 7 lbs. 9 oz. 21 1/2 inches long, and he's beautiful!!! I can't wait to get down there to meet him! Pictures to come shortly.
1 comment:
Billie
said...
I am praying for that little guy. I hope your weekend is good. love you friend.
August 9, 2007 at 1:18 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Rachel
Smyrna, Georgia
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(26)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(16)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(1)
▼
2007
(18)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(5)
▼
August
(4)
No title
Pictures of Ethan
I'm an Aunt!!!
I passed!!!
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
Blogging Friends
Courtney
Stephanie J
Rhonda
CJ Photographer
Angela
Jess
Katie
Sarah
Heather
Jenn
Sara
Billie
Scottie
1 comment:
I am praying for that little guy. I hope your weekend is good. love you friend.
Post a Comment