Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Bun's of Steel
My family came to visit this weekend. We had so much fun just hanging around the house. It's so great to actually have a house to hang out in! Plus, I thought it was very cool that Ethan's first big trip was to see Aunt Rachel and Uncle Drew! I didn't get a lot of pictures, but I did snap the one below which we thought was totally cute. My brother thought my double spoon rest looked like, well you can see from the picture. And it was the perfect size for Ethan. We decided it looked like buns of steel! Actually, now that I'm looking at the picture I realize it was much funnier if you were there! Oh well, use your imagination!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cute! I prayed for you guys this morning. Hope your "baby" is doing good today.
Post a Comment