Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sausage dip

Okay, last night I brought sausage dip to care group and everyone loved it! I had quite a few requests that I post the recipe on the blog, so here it is:
1 block cream cheese
1 sausage log
1 can rotel
Cook, crumble and drain the sausage. Place sausage, cream cheese and rotel in microwave safe bowl and microwave on high until cheese is melted, stiring every couple of minutes, about five minutes.
It's that easy! For care group I doubled the recipe and used one log regular sausage and one hot, and also one can original rotel and one mild. I also added some lime juice and fresh chopped cilantro.

1 comment:

Billie said...

I am so glad you posted this recipe. I didn't get to the snacks before we left last night so I wasn't able to try your fabulous dip. BUT when we got in the car Brian informed me of how much he liked it and that I should get the recipe. He loved it! Now I have to make it since I missed it. Thanks for serving and making snack.