Friday, January 9, 2009

Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails

That's right, it's a boy! We actually found out a while ago so most everyone knows already, but I figured I'd update this anyway. I am now 22 weeks, over half way! We had another ultrasound on Wednesday. It is amazing how much clearer everything was after only four weeks. Everything is going well and he is right on track with my due date (May 16th). Although, I still think he is going to be pretty big. She said that he weighs 1lb. 2oz. right now. He is very active, so we didn't get the best ultrasound pictures, but I will attach what we have. She (the ultrasound tech) kept saying "Oh, look at that sweet little face." Drew and I later had a laugh about that, I was thinking he looked like Skeletor and Drew thinks he still kinda looks like an alien. Of course, being our first baby, we still don't really know what we are looking at until she tells us. Anyway, here are the newest pictures of Grant Christopher Freeman!





1 comment:

rhonniegirl said...

You look awesome, my friend. May will be here before you know it!
Love,
Rhonda