Friday, March 6, 2009

Baby update

Well, I went to the specialist yesterday and everything is looking good for the most part. There is one issue that I would ask for prayer on though. My placenta is low, so I was diagnosed with placenta previa. The doctor is pretty certain that it will move, but if not I will have to have a C-Section, which I don't want! He did ok me to go to Gainesville in a couple of weeks, but no travel after that, and he put me on pelvic rest (poor Drew). Everything is fine so far though, no bleeding or anything, so that is great! And Grant is healthy! Actually, he's growing a little too well, they said he weighs 3 pounds 13 ounces which is quite a bit above average according to the doctor and all of the resources I have. He's is on his way to being a huge baby!

1 comment:

chris m said...

so fun to hear all about little Grant! we can't wait for the pictures. we'll be praying for you. miss you!!