Friday, July 13, 2007

Homeowners!!!

Drew and I are officially home owners now! We closed on our new home in Smyrna on Tuesday and took possession last night! I have all of my paint colors picked out and I can't wait to get started. We are going to Gainesville this weekend to bring back my furniture and a whole lot of other stuff that is still in my parents house. I also have 3 showers this weekend...we are really going to be worn out!

Drew signed tons of papers, I didn't have to sign but I'm still on the deed!

Ok, I know this is cheesy, but I had to get a picture of Drew opening the door for the first time. He wouldn't look at me so I could get a better picture!
The living/dining room
The kitchen (obviously)
The family room (before the huge tv and couches)


2 comments:

chris m said...

Wow...you're new home looks great! i can't wait to paint those walls! (no refunds though, ok?) :-) chris mcconnell

Billie said...

I love your house. It is just as I imagined..better actually. I love those kind of homes. My FAVORITE. I also can't wait to come over and paint. What about you HEATHER? love you guys