I thought this one was cute for Drew and my first Christmas.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Cute Smores Ornaments
I found these really cute ornaments last weekend, so I thought I'd share. They are Smores people, and they have a bunch of different ones. I found one at American Greetings in the mall and the other one at the Flashy Frog here in Smyrna. I also made an ornament last weekend, but it's a gift so I can't share it yet. If anyone around here wants to get together to make ornaments or other Christmas crafts just let me know. I've got all kinds of crafting supplies. Or if you just want to go shopping for Christmas decor, I think that would be a great girls night out too!

I found this one for Drew, he was actually hunting when I bought it too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm in for crafts and shopping.
I love those smore ornaments. They are so cute!
Post a Comment