Monday, November 12, 2007

New Doggy

Here are some pictures of our new dog Scooter. He is really a great dog. We've had so much fun with him this week. He loves playing fetch, but he's a really good snuggler too (which mommy likes). He lays down on the floor with me and nuzzles his head under my arm. I think we got the right one this time!
He had surgury on his hip, so he kinda sits funny.
He had been playing a lot and was all tuckered out.
My two sleepy boys!
Playing fetch, his favorite game.

3 comments:

Billie said...

I once had a dog named Scooter! How fun. I am so happy for you guys. See you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Cute puppy!!! So glad you are enjoying him. See you tomorrow.

Heather

Jessica said...

What a beautiful dog, and he sounds sweet too! Look forward to meeting him.