Sunday, February 24, 2008

Great snack finds

Did you know that February was national snack month? Well, I don't know about you, but I love to snack. That is usually what gets me in the most trouble as far as my diet is concerned. Because of my love for snacking, and food in general for that matter, I've been searching for some healthier but still tastey snacks. I've tried out a few from the Hungry Girl website, of course I've tried almost all of the 100 calorie packs (there are so many out there now), plus I've found a few of my own which I am excited to share! There are so many healthy snacking options out there right now, but you really have to be careful since some aren't as good as they seem (I've become quite the nutritional label reader these days). Anyway, on our latest trip to Costco we found these Brothers All Natural apple and pear crisps. A whole bag has only 40 calories 0 fat and 2g of fiber! And best of all, they're delicious! I love the apple crisps! The also have other fruits, like strawberry, banana and peach, but these were the only ones we found at Costco.

My next very exciting find were these Mrs. Freshley's Snack Away treats. The ones below taste just like Little Debbie oatmeal pies, plus they have some that taste just like nutty bars! Those are the only ones I've tried so far, but they were delish! Let me know if any of you have any other exciting snack finds!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rachel!
I have found you in this blogging world!
it was wonderful seeing you today, sorry i got so distracted!
thanks for the snack tips, I'll have to check em out.
Love you, lady! We miss you!
-ang